Lean Phase Pneumatic Conveying System
We provide our clients with lean phase pneumatic conveying system, which is widely appreciated all over for its low pressure requirement. Two pivotal features of the lean phase conveying design amalgamate for offering a fluidizing conveying technique that in turn is known for reducing air pressure requirements. Lean phase pressure system makes use of low pressure, high volume (cfm) air / gas as the motive force for transferring powder or granular bulk solid through a pipeline at high velocity. We offer two types of lean phase conveying systems, viz. Pressure type & vacuum type.
- Makes use of low pressure, high volume gas & high velocity to fluidize for transferring powder or granular bulk solids up to capacity 50tph
- Solid to air ratio ( kg solid / kg air) less than 10
- For lean phase pressure system conveying length is up to 300mt. Approx.
- For lean phase vacuum system conveying length is up to 50mt approx.
- Systems utilize a positive displacement blower to create the requisite motive force
- Rotary valve & venturi can be made use of as feeder in lean phase conveying system
- Lean phase systems are extensively used on non-abrasive, non-fragile and light density (typical <800kg/m3) materials.
- Mineral Processing
- Cash in Advance (CID), Cheque
- 1 Week
- Customized Packing
- Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa
- All India
OSM House, Plot No. 53, Sec 59, Pragati Vihar, Ballabgarh, Haryana, 121004, India